IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT PLEASE LET US KNOW
In the month of February 2020 the total amount of patients non-attendance was 384.
If a patient does not turn up for the appointment and does not contact the surgery in advance to cancel/change appointment. The affect of this is:
- Increase in the waiting time for appointments
- Frustration for both staff and patients
- A waste of resources
- A potential risk to the health of the patient
Due to an increase in the number of wasted appointments through patient’s failing to attend without informing the surgery it has become necessary to implement the following policy:
- If you repeatedly fail to attend appointments you may be removed from this practice list and may be required to find an alternative doctor.
- If you cannot attend your appointments for any reason please let us know as soon as possible, we can then offer the appointment to someone else.
Thank you for your co-operation